Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ableton Push 1 vs. Push 2
Staff
#1
0
0
Ableton Push 1 vs. Push 2

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey I am looking to replace my launchpad mk 2 with an Ableton push and I am curious if the mk 2 is really that much better than the mk 1? The price between the two is vastly different and I am having difficulty deciding if it is worth the price difference to get a mk 2. I have been using the launchpad with the launchpad 95 drivers and have liked the added push functionality but the launchpad tends to freeze until I unplug it and plug it back in. I am also interested in the visual aspects of the push as it seems to require looking at the computer a bit less for sample manipulation. I am also interested in the velocity sensitive pads as the launchpad I have does not have these. Are the pads on the push similar between the mk 1 and 2? I know this may not seem strictly synth based but I also like to play my ms-20 mini on the pads as it can be a nice way to come up with ideas with the melodic scale settings. Also if any of you hate the push let me know why and what you prefer instead.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/UTOPILO"> /u/UTOPILO </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mggqtz/ableton_push_1_vs_push_2/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/mggqtz/ableton_push_1_vs_push_2/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ableton Push 1 vs. Push 2 - by SynthWizard - 03-30-2021, 10:22 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0