Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?...

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’ve been using a 1/8” male trs to dual 1/8 female ts (headphone splitter) in the mod matrix of my microbrute mainly in the lfo input to split the signal to other parts of the matrix to extend the possibilities of modulation of the brute since I basically got it till few months back when I finally bought a few different splitters for modular synths and euro racks and such... my question is have I been damaging the synth running a 1/8th trs into a mono source for so long?.... any feedback would be appreciated- cheers</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Greggrinder1717"> /u/Greggrinder1717 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/mfgmp8/am_i_damaging_my_mod_matrix_of_my_microbrute/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/mfgmp8/am_i_damaging_my_mod_matrix_of_my_microbrute/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Am I damaging my mod matrix of my microbrute?... - by SynthWizard - 03-29-2021, 07:48 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0