Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lust drones with MI Rings
Staff
#1
0
0
Lust drones with MI Rings

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm trying to do ambient stuff on my rack, and recently recorder a Mother-32-&gt;BlackHole DSP reverb piece into Morphagene, looped it, and played +1 octave higher drone on M32-&gt;BHDSP combination, achieving 2 layers. I recorded it and dropped into Ableton. After some tweaking I ended up duplicating recorded drone and pitching it -1 octave below original, to add low frequencies. </p> <p>I'm looking for a way to add this -1 octave drone and was thinking about using Rings to do it, as it allows to use external audio. But from what I can tell from demos sound would still be &quot;stringy&quot;, because of KS nature of the Rings. </p> <p>Is it possible to achieve lush drones with Rings alone? </p> <p>Or would it require some reverb and filtering on top of it? </p> <p>Maybe there's similar modules which are more suitable for my goals?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/hmmwhatlol"> /u/hmmwhatlol </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/mcunzw/lust_drones_with_mi_rings/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/mcunzw/lust_drones_with_mi_rings/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lust drones with MI Rings - by SynthWizard - 03-25-2021, 06:35 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5