Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rack advice
Staff
#1
0
0
Rack advice

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello everyone! I got into modular last year and would appreciate if some of you could give me some advice on my planned rack. I'm focusing towards acid and techno and also want to explore some more ambient soundscapes (waou how original). I'd really like to fit the Odessa but I am worried I would regret not having space for more utilities in the future. I also use a digitakt with this set up.</p> <p><a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1490496">https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1490496</a> </p> <p>Modules I already have: </p> <p>- Atlantis</p> <p>- Metropolis</p> <p>- Batumi</p> <p>- Quad vca</p> <p>- Desmodus versio</p> <p>- Sarajewo </p> <p>- Mixup</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/-517"> /u/-517 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/lxicxl/rack_advice/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/lxicxl/rack_advice/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rack advice - by SynthWizard - 03-05-2021, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6