Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First analog synth- clicking noise with every midi input?
Staff
#1
0
0
First analog synth- clicking noise with every midi input?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I purchased my first synth around 2 months ago (boog model d secondhand cause I’m broke) and I’ve been having a ton of fun with it. Recently, however, I’ve began to get this popping/clicking noise at the attack when I input midi. I thought that increasing the attack might mitigate this, but it did nothing. The noise shows up whenever I have any oscillator on and only seems to be impacted by the master out knob- I’ve tested with different outputs so I know it’s not a signal flow problem. Is there anything I can do about this? It’s pretty much rendering the thing unusable for recording right now. Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Bapegmafia"> /u/Bapegmafia </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lrykty/first_analog_synth_clicking_noise_with_every_midi/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lrykty/first_analog_synth_clicking_noise_with_every_midi/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
First analog synth- clicking noise with every midi input? - by SynthWizard - 02-25-2021, 04:55 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4