Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help my MMT8 won’t save parts
Staff
#1
0
0
Help my MMT8 won’t save parts

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just bought it. Last night I was recording a part. Everything was going so well... I just came back to it, and no part. Didn’t save.</p> <p>Here’s the kicker- after I finished recording last night I turned it off, waited a minute, powered back up, and it was still there.</p> <p>Any MMT8 users out there? Am I Could it be that I need to replace some little internal battery perhaps?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/lottaducks"> /u/lottaducks </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lc6qo3/help_my_mmt8_wont_save_parts/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lc6qo3/help_my_mmt8_wont_save_parts/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help my MMT8 won’t save parts - by SynthWizard - 02-04-2021, 01:39 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0