Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Toraiz AS-1 vs Behringer Pro 1 Warm up Time/Tuning
Staff
#1
0
0
Toraiz AS-1 vs Behringer Pro 1 Warm up Time/Tuning

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>After a few years with my Behringer Model D I think I’m ready for a new mono synth. Not that it doesn’t sound great, but I’m just a bit bored with it. The unstable tuning and warm up time are also brutal - I’m only able to get reliable tracking if I leave it on for more than an hour or so.</p> <p>With that in mind I’m thinking about giving either the Behringer Pro 1 or Toraiz AS-1 a shot. I like that the AS-1 has patch memory, but Pro 1 also has that knobby immediacy I enjoy, which keeps me from mindlessly preset surfing. I can see an argument for both. </p> <p>What may push me one way or another however is tuning and warm up time. Does anyone know if they’re about equal? Or will the Toraiz be more steady since it’s newer?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/SouvlakiPlaystation"> /u/SouvlakiPlaystation </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lbgwcp/toraiz_as1_vs_behringer_pro_1_warm_up_timetuning/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/lbgwcp/toraiz_as1_vs_behringer_pro_1_warm_up_timetuning/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Toraiz AS-1 vs Behringer Pro 1 Warm up Time/Tuning - by SynthWizard - 02-03-2021, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4