Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PNW and Midi
Staff
#1
0
0
PNW and Midi

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm new to modular and I am looking to get Pamela's new workout. I want to send pams channels from CV to midi to my hardware drum machines I would like something that can send 4 or more channels of midi that can maybe send cc messages as also. Do you recommendations that aren't to expensive?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Nene-2"> /u/Nene-2 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/l9bje7/pnw_and_midi/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/l9bje7/pnw_and_midi/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PNW and Midi - by SynthWizard - 01-31-2021, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0