Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Acid Rain Chainsaw
Staff
#1
0
0
Acid Rain Chainsaw

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Thinking of swapping out my ALM MCO for <a href="https://acidraintechnology.com/products/chainsaw?variant=29475391996022">this module</a>. I've got a smallish case and am interested in adding polyphony to my setup. I've found I'm not using the MCO as much as I'd expected I would. Other voices include Rings, Sisters (self-oscillating filter), DFAM, Mother32. Plus my OP-1 Smile</p> <p>Anyone have experience with the Chainsaw?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/e-m-o-o"> /u/e-m-o-o </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/l5qbyv/acid_rain_chainsaw/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/l5qbyv/acid_rain_chainsaw/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Acid Rain Chainsaw - by SynthWizard - 01-27-2021, 07:22 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3