Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Yamaha VSS 200 Voice Sampling?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Yamaha VSS 200 Voice Sampling?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Just picked up a Yamaha VSS 200, all the keys work, voices, rythms, demo etc. I want to try out the sampling but I can't seem to get it to work. I press the Sample button, and I get a BEEP. Then the display shows &quot;SP&quot;. After the beep I scream into the mic pretty loudly. Then I think it's supposed to play back that sample. But it seems nothing plays. After &quot;Sampling&quot; a sound, am I supposed to hear that sound played back after pressing keys? </p> <p>Maybe there's something I'm doing wrong here. Does anyone have a Yamaha VSS 200 and can they help me get this going?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/FlipstersParadise"> /u/FlipstersParadise </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d661dp/help_with_yamaha_vss_200_voice_sampling/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d661dp/help_with_yamaha_vss_200_voice_sampling/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Yamaha VSS 200 Voice Sampling? - by SynthWizard - 09-18-2019, 08:54 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0