Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need a midi controller for a vintage drum machine, Yamaha RX5
Staff
#1
0
0
Need a midi controller for a vintage drum machine, Yamaha RX5

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Howdy, I bought a Yamaha RX5 and while it does have a normal footswitch, it can only start and stop patterns. I would like to have a second button to be able to press when I want to go to the next pattern in the song. The problem is most midi footswitches I found seem to be made for guitar pedals and don't seem like they would work for my purpose? How should I go about this? Is this even possible and am I just wasting my time?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/stinkyrossignol"> /u/stinkyrossignol </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kgzhv0/need_a_midi_controller_for_a_vintage_drum_machine/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/kgzhv0/need_a_midi_controller_for_a_vintage_drum_machine/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need a midi controller for a vintage drum machine, Yamaha RX5 - by SynthWizard - 12-20-2020, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1