Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Single supply 4046 VCO with V/oct tracking
Staff
#1
0
0
Single supply 4046 VCO with V/oct tracking

I know not alot of people are interested in this, but I am still working on this VCO and I somehow have to say that it's worth it. Today I used another midi2cv interface to measure the tuning accuracy again. I had the feeling that the one I used befor ...


https://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopi...200#447200
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Single supply 4046 VCO with V/oct tracking - by SynthWizard - 11-29-2020, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9