Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Digitone fans anyone?! I need some advice.
Staff
#1
0
0
Digitone fans anyone?! I need some advice.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Has the digitone been a good investment for you? I play synth in a band and have been using my DSI Pro 2 for most of the work. I have to change patches quickly and the Pro 2 works well with its quick 16 favs button mode. </p> <p>Anyways I would like to get some added polyphony and effects processing in with quick midi program changes. Any experienced Digitone users care to comment? </p> <p>Space is a bit of a premium for me and lord knows I don’t want to lug around another keybed to practice.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/KarmaSounds"> /u/KarmaSounds </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/k0k1tw/digitone_fans_anyone_i_need_some_advice/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/k0k1tw/digitone_fans_anyone_i_need_some_advice/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Digitone fans anyone?! I need some advice. - by SynthWizard - 11-25-2020, 04:03 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Softube Limit Pro and Limit Go: Versatil...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3