Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)
Staff
#1
0
0
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Long story short: I’m an indie musician and I can’t afford a drum kit so I’ve been looking at some of the products in the Korg Volca series. Im looking for a more acoustic sounding instrument and so far, I’ve taken interest in the volca drum, and the volca sample. </p> <p>My thinking is that with the sample, I can find acoustic samples and then sequence them however I like. The drum is only still in contention because it’s intended to be used as a drum machine. </p> <p>My main concern is finding something that blends well with what I’m already doing (guitar-based-indie-rock-type-beat), and something affordable (under $200).</p> <p>Any feedback or other recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/StickyGenesis"> /u/StickyGenesis </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/k0jvb6/what_should_i_buy_need_drum_machine_recs/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/k0jvb6/what_should_i_buy_need_drum_machine_recs/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What should I buy? (Need drum machine recs) - by SynthWizard - 11-25-2020, 04:03 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6