Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I bought both new Chromatic modules and they're both busted
Staff
#1
0
0
I bought both new Chromatic modules and they're both busted

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey so I've mentioned here in a couple of threads that my Euphoria module showed up busted (it was super obviously busted) but turns out my Antidote is also busted (just less obviously so). I have a video here for each one, just wondering if anyone else got these and had any issues? Super disappointing for me as I was very excited when they were announced and bought them right away. I really like Dreadbox (Typhon is probably my favorite instrument I own) so I'm pretty bummed. Working on getting a refund.</p> <p>euphoria : <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNLO2gbxtI">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XNLO2gbxtI</a></p> <p>antidote : <a href="https://youtu.be/62-qMY1fRFc">https://youtu.be/62-qMY1fRFc</a></p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/TheOrdoHereticus"> /u/TheOrdoHereticus </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/js1h7s/i_bought_both_new_chromatic_modules_and_theyre/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/js1h7s/i_bought_both_new_chromatic_modules_and_theyre/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I bought both new Chromatic modules and they're both busted - by SynthWizard - 11-12-2020, 04:59 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ground Loops in the Home Studio 2026: Th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10