Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
MiniNova signal volume too low?
Staff
#1
0
0
MiniNova signal volume too low?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Whenever I try to record a sound from my mininova in Fl studio, I find that the signal is always REALLY low, like around -30db. This causes me to normalize the signal, and I would like to avoid that practice in the future as normalization has its downsides.</p> <p>How can I bring up my signal so that I don't have to do this again? I'm connecting the mininova through 1/4 ts cables to a scarlett focusrite i1820 and then to a mackie pro fx mixer. </p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/YUNGCorleone"> /u/YUNGCorleone </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jb8arl/mininova_signal_volume_too_low/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/jb8arl/mininova_signal_volume_too_low/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
MiniNova signal volume too low? - by SynthWizard - 10-14-2020, 04:32 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9