Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm trying to synthesise an airhorn. Any pointers?
Staff
#1
0
0
I'm trying to synthesise an airhorn. Any pointers?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey all,</p> <p>As the title implies, I'd really like to learn how to create an airhorn (<a href="https://youtu.be/gII-ghI2_8k">you know the one</a>) from scratch.</p> <p>I'm doing it in serum (because it's an EDM bro sound so you have to use serum really) and have got the body/tail right, just struggling with the initial attack (saw with mild detune, pitch envelope, distortion and reverb). Any tips?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/_shakta"> /u/_shakta </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/iyqdak/im_trying_to_synthesise_an_airhorn_any_pointers/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/iyqdak/im_trying_to_synthesise_an_airhorn_any_pointers/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm trying to synthesise an airhorn. Any pointers? - by SynthWizard - 09-24-2020, 04:15 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3