Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best budget semi-modular (Behringer or the like)
Staff
#1
0
0
Best budget semi-modular (Behringer or the like)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'd like to finally get started with modular after many hours of VCV rack, and it appears the (I can't believe I'm saying this) Behringer semi-mods are the best cheap way to get started.</p> <p>However, there are a crap ton of them and I'd like your input on which one's best. I'm not a fan of the sound on the Neutron, but rest seem to sound pretty good. Which (cat, wasp, model d, k2, etc) one would you say is the best?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ShotgunTurtle816"> /u/ShotgunTurtle816 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/iyiikn/best_budget_semimodular_behringer_or_the_like/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/iyiikn/best_budget_semimodular_behringer_or_the_like/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best budget semi-modular (Behringer or the like) - by SynthWizard - 09-24-2020, 04:15 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6