Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Low-frequency "soaring" sound coming through synth audio
Staff
#1
0
0
Low-frequency "soaring" sound coming through synth audio

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a Korg Volca Keys and I'm noticing this very low-frequency modulation when I use the unison settings. I can replicate it by turning down all the knobs (except the sustain and cutoff at mid, just so you can actually hear something) and holding any key. What am I hearing from the oscillators here, and why does it happen? I recognize this kind of modulation from an electric organ I have at home, so now I'm pretty interested.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/rsek1996"> /u/rsek1996 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/isa531/lowfrequency_soaring_sound_coming_through_synth/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/isa531/lowfrequency_soaring_sound_coming_through_synth/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Low-frequency "soaring" sound coming through synth audio - by SynthWizard - 09-14-2020, 01:19 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6