Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation Bass Station II
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation Bass Station II

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hoping I can get some useful tips here as I haven’t been able to get a solid answer RE my Novation Bass Station II.</p> <p>Anyone know the heck I can connect it to FL Studio to be able to control it externally, while FL recognises all the knob adjustments I make? I want to record, but I just can’t seem to connect. </p> <p>Any tips would be greatly appreciated.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/RezOuLabin"> /u/RezOuLabin </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/iam9e8/novation_bass_station_ii/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/iam9e8/novation_bass_station_ii/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Novation Bass Station II - by SynthWizard - 08-16-2020, 12:44 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11