Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep Volca Keys Help
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep Volca Keys Help

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi Guys,</p> <p>Sorry for the post, I’m sure you get loads of these from noobs like me. </p> <p>I’ve recently purchased a volca keys and now a keystep to control it. </p> <p>It’s taken me a while to get to grips with it but I feel I’m getting there. Whist I managed to get my head round the arpeggiator im kinda struggling with the sequencer. I can’t for the life of my get it to sequence consistently. If I play 3 notes in a sequence then the output is kinda random. </p> <p>I’ll post a video below to show what I mean. Any help for my stupid self would be massively appreciated. Thanks.</p> <p><a href="https://youtu.be/zHyC_ePn1Ns">https://youtu.be/zHyC_ePn1Ns</a></p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/jibber4568"> /u/jibber4568 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ia626g/keystep_volca_keys_help/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ia626g/keystep_volca_keys_help/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Keystep Volca Keys Help - by SynthWizard - 08-15-2020, 02:23 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7