Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can anyone else hold on to gear for more than 5 minutes?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can anyone else hold on to gear for more than 5 minutes?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>My name is spacespaniel and I'm an addict.</p> <p>I can't keep anything for any period of time, I've owned and sold electribes, a microkorg, an rm1x, a kaossilator, several volcas and a jdxi twice. I'm currently gassing on a Deluge but think I'll get a second hand Digitakt to fill the void (and also as an investment until I save up for the Deluge.)</p> <p>Anyway, I was just wondering how other people handle GAS?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/spacespaniel"> /u/spacespaniel </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d5g1bt/can_anyone_else_hold_on_to_gear_for_more_than_5/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d5g1bt/can_anyone_else_hold_on_to_gear_for_more_than_5/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can anyone else hold on to gear for more than 5 minutes? - by SynthWizard - 09-17-2019, 07:45 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5