Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FX Modules with 3.5mm Stereo Outputs
Staff
#1
0
0
FX Modules with 3.5mm Stereo Outputs

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I have a minirig to the side of my rack, and so stereo sound was never really an issue. However, I've found that from time to time, the ability to use headphones with my system is key, and whenever I try, I have this infuriating problem of mono sound. I can't be bothered to buy something like a <a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/pittsburgh-modular-outs">Pitts Outs</a>, since it uses non-3.5mm outputs, so to use it I would also need to buy headphones that use those...</p> <p>I stumbled upon the <a href="https://www.perfectcircuit.com/hpo-headphone-output.html">ALM HPO</a>, which does seem a little perfect (since it offers a 3.5mm stereo output), but I don't know if i see myself spending $70 and 2hp on a pure mono-&gt;stereo converter with an attenuator thrown on. I was curious if there were any FX modules that were relatively compact that did the same thing, since my rack could use some FX anyways. Something like the <a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/2hp-verb">2hp Verb</a> would be perfect, but I can't figure out if that actually has a stereo output or if it just has two channels and normals its inputs. Can anyone answer that question directly, or does anyone know of any other small FX (preferably reverb) modules with a 3.5mm stereo output?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/EX3000"> /u/EX3000 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d5a6yg/fx_modules_with_35mm_stereo_outputs/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d5a6yg/fx_modules_with_35mm_stereo_outputs/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FX Modules with 3.5mm Stereo Outputs - by SynthWizard - 09-17-2019, 07:45 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Keeley Compressor Plus Germanium: 25th A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Music Man Albert Lee HSS: Country Twang ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0