Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1 in / 4 out switch. Does anyone make this?
Staff
#1
0
0
1 in / 4 out switch. Does anyone make this?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I want to find a eurorack module either DIY or built where I can take one gate sequencer and switch it between 4 outputs. The idea is that I want to be able to switch between the trigger axis of a Mimetic Digitalis instead of unplugging to do it as a performance tool. It seems like most sequential switches are 4 in 1 out and I'm looking for the opposite. Keep in mind I'm not looking for a mult, as I only want to be able to switch to one of the four outputs at a time. CV control of output switch would be cool too. Anyone have any ideas?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/HexhammerIV"> /u/HexhammerIV </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d4f85u/1_in_4_out_switch_does_anyone_make_this/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d4f85u/1_in_4_out_switch_does_anyone_make_this/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1 in / 4 out switch. Does anyone make this? - by SynthWizard - 09-16-2019, 05:08 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14