Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Learning process
Staff
#1
0
0
Learning process

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I studied electric guitar when I was a teenager, but I wasn’t very disciplined. I have been a music enthusiast since I was young. Recently, I found this “Progressive Electronic” music genre – Tangerine Dream, Klaus Schulze – and it really caught my attention. Now I am interested in learning to play synthesizers. Do you guys have some advice for me? Which are the best resources to start this learning process? Should I focus on music theory? Should I start from somewhere?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Texugo_do_mel"> /u/Texugo_do_mel </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d2h5g7/learning_process/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d2h5g7/learning_process/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Learning process - by SynthWizard - 09-10-2019, 08:10 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6