Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is the sound of this synth has a name ? how can I know more about/replicate maybe?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is the sound of this synth has a name ? how can I know more about/replicate maybe?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p><a href="https://youtu.be/8DBTCMY3Qi8?t=83">https://youtu.be/8DBTCMY3Qi8?t=83</a></p> <p>I Don't know a lot about synths.</p> <p>if I can find some fl presets or vst or whatever ...</p> <p>Thanks, I've became obsessed with this sound I need to know.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/med1el"> /u/med1el </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d13en3/is_the_sound_of_this_synth_has_a_name_how_can_i/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d13en3/is_the_sound_of_this_synth_has_a_name_how_can_i/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is the sound of this synth has a name ? how can I know more about/replicate maybe? - by SynthWizard - 09-07-2019, 10:14 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0