Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Ensoniq MR 61
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with Ensoniq MR 61

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, I have an old Ensoniq MR 61 keyboard, but I've been having some small issues with it.</p> <p>Firstly, the keyboard has a Fatar keybed, and I noticed that the aftertouch on the white keys is less responsive on the end of the keys than at the middle of the key. Is this supposed to be normal? The aftertouch values at the middle of the white keys are possible to max out, whereas on the edge of the white keys it is impossible to go past 30, and the aftertouch caps out at the middle of the travel before going back down to 0, which is quite strange. I suspect it is a hardware problem but I'm not sure on how to fix it.</p> <p>Secondly, I could not get key aftertouch to work. The keyboard runs O.S. Version 1.28, and when I go SoundFinder &gt; Edit &gt; PressureMode &gt; Key, the aftertouch does not work even on the inbuilt sounds, and only channel pressure could be detected when I connect it to the computer.</p> <p>Thirdly, the L and R outputs of this keyboard do not work, and hence I use the phones out when connecting the keyboard. Is this problematic or acceptable? Do I have to turn the master volume down to as low as I can?</p> <p>Any input would be much appreciated, thanks in advance Smile</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/jywong03"> /u/jywong03 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0eztl/help_with_ensoniq_mr_61/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0eztl/help_with_ensoniq_mr_61/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Ensoniq MR 61 - by SynthWizard - 09-06-2019, 07:03 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2