Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quick question about roland ready guitars
Staff
#1
0
0
Quick question about roland ready guitars

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've seen some demos and my buddies dad owned one about 10 years ago but are roland ready guitars even a thing still? I have done a little searching and I'm not seeing anything in terms of upgrades hardware or anything from NAMM. </p> <p>Basically, I want to have the ability to have as many different types of sound possible in a live setting and so I ask, are these even worth the trouble or investment?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/vile72"> /u/vile72 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0buqn/quick_question_about_roland_ready_guitars/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/d0buqn/quick_question_about_roland_ready_guitars/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quick question about roland ready guitars - by SynthWizard - 09-06-2019, 01:49 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8