Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modulation tips for percussion/ hi hats?
Staff
#1
0
0
Modulation tips for percussion/ hi hats?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have the VPME quad drum and its great. I have been mostly using an external LFO to modulate the decay or mod wheel but I am wondering if there are any other modulation sources I can feed it, aside from an LFO? I want to experiment more</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>Also..... I usually put an LFO to modulate the decay in order for my hi hats to have a bit more variation, and to have it sound like there are different velocities on each hit. But I cannot really get too detailed with the timing of the LFO to modulate only on certain hits, is there a better way to do this? I know I can also just perform it live but I want more self generating ideas</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/brucereyne"> /u/brucereyne </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/fro1dn/modulation_tips_for_percussion_hi_hats/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/fro1dn/modulation_tips_for_percussion_hi_hats/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Modulation tips for percussion/ hi hats? - by SynthWizard - 03-30-2020, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15