Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me make a 500 series system?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me make a 500 series system?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’m intending on filling up an, </p> <p>Aphex USB 500(box+interface)</p> <p>I’d like the ability to record vocals but, really am just trying to run the main outputs/master out thru The lunchbox to give it more life and color, grit etc </p> <p>...then record print track back IN the audio interface.</p> <p>90 percent of the time I’m just sending dry samples out of daw into HW units and back into daw.</p> <p>I was thinking this,</p> <p>Crane Song Falcon</p> <p>Neve portico 542 </p> <p>Neve portico 517</p> <p>Elysia Karakter or Mprressor xfliter?</p> <p>I’ve heard good things about radial komit?</p> <p>I can fit 4 modules in this box, what should I get?</p> <p>Again I don’t really make music with anything acoustic, literally just fire samples and midi keyboard sending them to ideally...my 500 series beef-er</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/synthmoney"> /u/synthmoney </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fr5jxg/help_me_make_a_500_series_system/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fr5jxg/help_me_make_a_500_series_system/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help me make a 500 series system? - by SynthWizard - 03-29-2020, 02:14 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22