Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Minibrute 2s headphone jack not working?
Staff
#1
0
0
Minibrute 2s headphone jack not working?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>EDIT: Turns out I just have to be finicky about how I put the headphone jack in. Annoying, but at least it works. Thanks for all the suggestions!</p> <p>Hello. I recently purchased a Minibrute 2s, and it arrived today. When I got it working, I found that when I plugged my headphones into the headphone out no sound came out. However, when I plugged my headphones into the master out I got sound. I consulted the manual and google to no avail, does anyone know what the issue is here?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Glitch_FACE"> /u/Glitch_FACE </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fpxrjt/minibrute_2s_headphone_jack_not_working/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fpxrjt/minibrute_2s_headphone_jack_not_working/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Minibrute 2s headphone jack not working? - by SynthWizard - 03-27-2020, 02:29 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6