Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keyboard VS Synth (Yamaha PSR-350 VS Deepmind 12)
Staff
#1
0
0
Keyboard VS Synth (Yamaha PSR-350 VS Deepmind 12)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I'm interested in getting a Deepmind 12 after doing a lot of research on synths as my first synth but I came across a PSR-350 for sale locally that is about 13 times cheaper. The guy selling it is basically giving it away for free. I've watched some videos on YT about it and it sounds interesting. Now I know you can't compare the two but what are your thoughts on the PSR-350? I mean as a totally noob, what can I do with it?</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>Also, can the PSR-350 do custom patches?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AlvinS2020"> /u/AlvinS2020 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fpwbyt/keyboard_vs_synth_yamaha_psr350_vs_deepmind_12/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fpwbyt/keyboard_vs_synth_yamaha_psr350_vs_deepmind_12/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Keyboard VS Synth (Yamaha PSR-350 VS Deepmind 12) - by SynthWizard - 03-27-2020, 01:18 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22