Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deepmind 12 pitch wheel trouble
Staff
#1
0
0
Deepmind 12 pitch wheel trouble

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey people So I’ve been having this problem with my DM12 where the pitch wheel acts on its own. I’ve tried to recalibrate it to no avail, I’ve tried resetting the calibrations and then calibrating it from scratch and that still doesn’t help. It reacts to the mod wheel and LFO 1 for some reason. Whenever I try recalibrate the wiggle room or whatever for the middle of the wheel I get the “controller not no calibration is not updated” message. I was going to take it in to possible get it fixed but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem how’d they fix it? Am I doing the calibration wrong?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Whole-Grain"> /u/Whole-Grain </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fpif6l/deepmind_12_pitch_wheel_trouble/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fpif6l/deepmind_12_pitch_wheel_trouble/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Deepmind 12 pitch wheel trouble - by SynthWizard - 03-26-2020, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15