Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
IK Multimedia’s iRig Pro Duo I/O brings dual-channel recording to your smartphone
Staff
#1
0
0
IK Multimedia’s iRig Pro Duo I/O brings dual-channel recording to your smartphone

<p>The mobile audio/MIDI interface is now available for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC.</p>
<p>The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.musictech.net/news/gear/ik-multimedia-irig-pro-duo-i-o/">IK Multimedia’s iRig Pro Duo I/O brings dual-channel recording to your smartphone</a> appeared first on <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.musictech.net">MusicTech</a>.</p>



https://www.musictech.net/news/gear/ik-m...ro-duo-i-o
Reply


Messages In This Thread
IK Multimedia’s iRig Pro Duo I/O brings dual-channel recording to your smartphone - by SynthWizard - 03-08-2020, 03:10 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0