Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What synthesizer suits me?
Staff
#1
0
0
What synthesizer suits me?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’m a Trance/Techno producer and I’m looking for (analog) synthesizers that I can use for my productions and for jamming. I love seeing those video’s where people make music with three synthesizers and I want to do that to. I’m thinking of the Digitone, an FM-synthesizer, but I want to hear your thoughts. My budget is a 1000 dollars.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/synth_boy"> /u/synth_boy </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fb9p2l/what_synthesizer_suits_me/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/fb9p2l/what_synthesizer_suits_me/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What synthesizer suits me? - by SynthWizard - 02-29-2020, 06:09 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7