Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Daisy chain Minilogue XD + Volcas with one Korg KA-350 Power Supply
Staff
#1
0
0
Daisy chain Minilogue XD + Volcas with one Korg KA-350 Power Supply

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've seen I could daisy chain up to 4 or 5 Volcas together, but I was wondering if I can include the Minilogue XD in the mix as well? Currently I have a Keys + FM + Minilogue XD.</p> <p>Sorry for the lame question Smile.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/medialunadegrasa"> /u/medialunadegrasa </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ew6mgm/daisy_chain_minilogue_xd_volcas_with_one_korg/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ew6mgm/daisy_chain_minilogue_xd_volcas_with_one_korg/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Daisy chain Minilogue XD + Volcas with one Korg KA-350 Power Supply - by SynthWizard - 01-30-2020, 08:39 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2