Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The infamous Alesis 3630 compressor/limiter for live use
Staff
#1
0
0
The infamous Alesis 3630 compressor/limiter for live use

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I found a cheap-o Alesis 3630 (dirty six dirty) and want to use it on my master for live use. I know these units were popular for side-chaining/pumpin' French house, but I plan on having it live in my live rack to ensure everything is playing well together when I play live.</p> <p>I see a lot of love and hate for this particular compressor and wanted to get some opinions before I pull the trigger.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/2stepgarage"> /u/2stepgarage </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/evc5vg/the_infamous_alesis_3630_compressorlimiter_for/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/evc5vg/the_infamous_alesis_3630_compressorlimiter_for/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The infamous Alesis 3630 compressor/limiter for live use - by SynthWizard - 01-28-2020, 08:39 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12