Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Contacting Akai does anybody know anybody?
Staff
#1
0
0
Contacting Akai does anybody know anybody?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi I hope everyone is doing well. As many of you may know I’m totally blind I know this post will be an incredibly long shot but here goes. This year at namm I was particularly interested in the new akai mpc1, and I heard in the videos how it shares an OS with the other new MPC’s in the range, so I came up with an idea to build a screen reader into the OS for the touchscreen like I have on my iPhone. I know that akai is an incredibly big corporation and that product design and that feature implementation takes an incredibly long time. I could try and reach out to them with a feature request or support request regarding this but I don’t think it would have much of an affect. So what I’m asking is does anybody know anybody at akai that I could talk to about this? Or does anybody have any advice about how I could get in touch with them at a more senior level to discuss this? I feel that if the OS had a screen reader they would get a significant amount of users buying it. I know this post may be slightly unrealistic and somewhat of a pipe dream but everyone’s help and advice with this would be much appreciated thank you very much in advance kind regards Trey.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/soundwarrior20"> /u/soundwarrior20 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/esnepo/contacting_akai_does_anybody_know_anybody/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/esnepo/contacting_akai_does_anybody_know_anybody/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Contacting Akai does anybody know anybody? - by SynthWizard - 01-22-2020, 11:32 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1