Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thinking of selling my Juno 6 for something like a Prologue 16
Staff
#1
0
0
Thinking of selling my Juno 6 for something like a Prologue 16

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I love my Juno but I really wish I had some modern functionalities, like presets and midi. I had a Minilogue that I sold but the prologue looks promising. Anyone have experience with a prologue or have any suggestions? Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Crispyairplane"> /u/Crispyairplane </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/erufa2/thinking_of_selling_my_juno_6_for_something_like/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/erufa2/thinking_of_selling_my_juno_6_for_something_like/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Thinking of selling my Juno 6 for something like a Prologue 16 - by SynthWizard - 01-21-2020, 01:20 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0