Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Plugin, I Am Choir, Transforms Your Voice Into A Full Choir
Staff
#1
0
0
New Plugin, I Am Choir, Transforms Your Voice Into A Full Choir

I AM CHOIR is an AI-powered vocal plugin that generates choir performances from a single vocal recording while following the source audio's lyrics, melody, and timing.… <a class="more-link" href="https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2026/08/07/new-plugin-i-am-choir-transforms-your-voice-into-a-full-choir/">Read More <span class="screen-reader-text">New Plugin, I Am Choir, Transforms Your Voice Into A Full Choir</span></a>



https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2026/...ull-choir/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Plugin, I Am Choir, Transforms Your Voice Into A Full Choir - by SynthWizard - 08-07-2026, 04:10 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Releases TONEX 2 Player : ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Six New UA Audio Interfaces : Volt and V...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1