Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
500 series - I'm diving in; a few 1073 questions...
Staff
#1
0
0
500 series - I'm diving in; a few 1073 questions...

Moving from bedroom studio to a dedicated space in a few months and I'm beyond excited.
More room...


https://gearspace.com/board/showthread.p...to=newpost
Reply


Messages In This Thread
500 series - I'm diving in; a few 1073 questions... - by SynthWizard - 02-28-2026, 05:06 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:28 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:28 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3