Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help, I need a 61 key midi
Staff
#1
0
0
Help, I need a 61 key midi

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Background: I just got a JP08 for Christmas, and my 61 key midi broke a while back. And I was wondering if there was any good 61 key midis without paying over $400. </p> <p>So far my choices are: Nektar Impact GX61, Roland A800 pro (probably not bc of price), Alesis V61.</p> <p>So if you have any ideas please comment. Thanks!</p> <p>(I'm on mobile so expect format issues)</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/justalamepancake"> /u/justalamepancake </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eifqml/help_i_need_a_61_key_midi/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eifqml/help_i_need_a_61_key_midi/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help, I need a 61 key midi - by SynthWizard - 01-01-2020, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4