Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard headphone output hissing noise, Output jack confusion ?
Staff
#1
0
0
Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard headphone output hissing noise, Output jack confusion ?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I just got the Blofeld Keyboard yesterday and I have this some type of hissing noise ? when I'm listening with my headphone through the Blofeld's headphone output.</p> <p>Even though I decrease the system volume all the way down, the sound remains the same.</p> <p>So I did some research and found that out of 2 outputs on the Blofeld, the left output is stereo.</p> <p>(In the manual it saids &quot;only left:mono, only rights: stereo &quot; which is weird because even in the hardware it indicates that the left is stereo. ) </p> <p>So I plug my headphone to the left stereo output,and I get no noise. </p> <p>So is there something wrong with my headphone output ?</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <p>Another weird thing is, I also tried my headphone jack to the &quot;output right&quot;, so I was expecting right mono sound but instead I got a left mono sound....</p> <p>What's going on here ?</p> <p>So in brief,</p> <p>&#x200B;</p> <ol> <li>Blofeld headphones output hissing noise ( when I plug my headphone to output left, there is no noise )</li> <li>Is the manual wrong ? what is it saying ? </li> <li>The left output is stereo, But why is the right output left mono ?</li> </ol> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/qkrgusdb33"> /u/qkrgusdb33 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eifhiv/waldorf_blofeld_keyboard_headphone_output_hissing/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/eifhiv/waldorf_blofeld_keyboard_headphone_output_hissing/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard headphone output hissing noise, Output jack confusion ? - by SynthWizard - 01-01-2020, 05:18 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0