Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you use external master clock device to sync multiple hardware synths?
Staff
#1
0
0
Do you use external master clock device to sync multiple hardware synths?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. I'm noobie to hardware world. I bought Moog Sub37. Nord Rack 2X. Moog DFAM. Arturia Minibrute 2S. Roland SE-02. Novation Ciruit. and Atruria Beatstep Pro. I use Logic Pro when I need to use VSTs and also use it as a master clock. I dont know the reason anywat but the clock by Logic is weak and the sometime it slips so I wondered do I need external clock device like <a href="https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MicroClock3XB--black-lion-audio-micro-clock-mkiii-xb">Black Lion micro clock</a> How do you guys sync multiple hardwares when working with the DAW? And if you have the issues that out of sync, do you use hardware clocks? Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/moogiesburn"> /u/moogiesburn </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/egpg7f/do_you_use_external_master_clock_device_to_sync/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/egpg7f/do_you_use_external_master_clock_device_to_sync/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Do you use external master clock device to sync multiple hardware synths? - by SynthWizard - 12-28-2019, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0