Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beatstep pro clock out to QCD
Staff
#1
0
0
Beatstep pro clock out to QCD

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone! Im in need of help here. Recently I got a Beatstep pro mostly to sequence my vermona drm1, but I also want to use it’s clock out as a master clock for my modular synth. I tried sending out the BPS clock into the 4ms QCD but it didn’t do very much and I don’t know why. Do you have any experiences with BSP as a master clock for eurorack sequencers? How could I solve this problem? Thanks in advance!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Kosztolanyi_Dezso"> /u/Kosztolanyi_Dezso </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/egjrwj/beatstep_pro_clock_out_to_qcd/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/egjrwj/beatstep_pro_clock_out_to_qcd/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Beatstep pro clock out to QCD - by SynthWizard - 12-28-2019, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Releases TONEX 2 Player : ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Six New UA Audio Interfaces : Volt and V...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:53 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1