Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Little help: Grandmother and oscilloscope
Staff
#1
0
0
Little help: Grandmother and oscilloscope

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi friends,</p> <p>I'm not the most technical guy in the world, but a friend is passing along his Leader 1060 oscilloscope, and I was hoping to run my Grandmother through it to visualize what I'm doing.</p> <p>I generally run headphones right out of the Grandmother. </p> <p>How exactly do I pair with the oscilloscope? Where should I be plugging who into what?</p> <p>Thanks in advance.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/deadeye-duck"> /u/deadeye-duck </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efw8lq/little_help_grandmother_and_oscilloscope/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efw8lq/little_help_grandmother_and_oscilloscope/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Little help: Grandmother and oscilloscope - by SynthWizard - 12-26-2019, 12:10 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5