Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is the synth on Rocketman and how con I recreate it?
Staff
#1
0
0
What is the synth on Rocketman and how con I recreate it?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I really like the synth sound that plays arround minute 2:15, I would like to know what synth it is and how can I recreate it for a project of my own!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Filippo-Rossetto"> /u/Filippo-Rossetto </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efuh7h/what_is_the_synth_on_rocketman_and_how_con_i/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efuh7h/what_is_the_synth_on_rocketman_and_how_con_i/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is the synth on Rocketman and how con I recreate it? - by SynthWizard - 12-26-2019, 07:54 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Scanner:Library VST Instrument : Sonicco...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Jacob Collier's Wiggly World of Music : ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:21 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mastering The Mix CARBON Q: A Connected ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Baby Audio HyperWarp: Create Glitched-Up...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Mixing on Headphones: Does It Actually M...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10