Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modern Alternatives to the Ensoniq VFX?
Staff
#1
0
0
Modern Alternatives to the Ensoniq VFX?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I really want to create a certain sound that seems to only be able to be created with a VFX-as you can stack ridiculous amounts of sounds on top of each other I have a nord stage 3 The certain sound I’m trying is at 2:37 in Rick wakemans solo</p> <p><a href="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=05k8DgEXZXM">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=05k8DgEXZXM</a></p> <p>I guess what I’m trying to say is does anyone know of a sample of this sound or a synth that can do this kind of thing that’s not 30 years old</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/FiddlyPosh"> /u/FiddlyPosh </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efnymv/modern_alternatives_to_the_ensoniq_vfx/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efnymv/modern_alternatives_to_the_ensoniq_vfx/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Modern Alternatives to the Ensoniq VFX? - by SynthWizard - 12-25-2019, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7