Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Still struggling with creating sounds I want, need help
Staff
#1
0
0
Still struggling with creating sounds I want, need help

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I’ve had a deepmind 12 for a few months now and I’ve been after a nice saw sound for a while but I just can’t seem to get it. I can get a really nice saw sound on the lower notes but when I go above the kinda middle C area it just kinda has a clean sound rather than a nice fizzy saw sound. Does anyone have any tips? This is my first synth so I don’t know very much, I’m using a fender hot rod deluxe III amp and I’m beginning to wonder if that is what’s making it kind of clean rather than retaining the saw tone in the higher octaves. Apologies if this is a bad question!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/alreadyusedandspent"> /u/alreadyusedandspent </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efnths/still_struggling_with_creating_sounds_i_want_need/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/efnths/still_struggling_with_creating_sounds_i_want_need/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Still struggling with creating sounds I want, need help - by SynthWizard - 12-25-2019, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9