Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arbhar as a standalone FX module for external audio
Staff
#1
0
0
Arbhar as a standalone FX module for external audio

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone.</p> <p>So I am currently trying to plan my first modular rack. The thing is, with all the hardware and software I already own, I really don't need a typical &quot;starter system&quot; of VCO+VCA+VCF. I am looking to get into modular for things that are exlusive to modular, which to me are generative capabilities, on the one hand, and unique weird effects, on the other.</p> <p>The budget is very limited - for this first purchase, it's 1000 Euro, absolutely NMT 1500. So after a lot of thinking I decided that I'd just get a very low-module-count system for now, with space in the case to expand later.</p> <p>So far, I've settled on Instruo Arbhar+Plaits in a Nifty case. So here are my questions:</p> <ol> <li>Will this play well with my other synths and my audio interface without any additional utility modules? Will there be problems with levels and/or connectivity?</li> <li>Do you think this is a decent configuration for my budget and my intentions (which are to produce weird sounds and/or process external sounds)?</li> </ol> <p>Thank you.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/clara_venus"> /u/clara_venus </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/ee8hu8/arbhar_as_a_standalone_fx_module_for_external/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/ee8hu8/arbhar_as_a_standalone_fx_module_for_external/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Arbhar as a standalone FX module for external audio - by SynthWizard - 12-23-2019, 05:23 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0